Welcome to Southeast Alabama Community Action Partnership
OUR MISSION is to provide low-income persons with the information, opportunities; education and increased self-assurance that they need to become self-sufficient: “Helping people. Changing lives.”
OUR METHOD is:
- to help vulnerable persons avoid slipping into poverty,
- to alleviate the suffering of persons caught in poverty,
- to assist persons who, with help, would be able to lift themselves out of poverty,
- and to teach affluent people about the root causes of poverty, its
- debilitating impact and what they, as responsible and caring persons, can do
- in a struggle to overcome poverty.
THE PROMISE OF COMMUNITY ACTION
Community Action changes people’s lives, embodies the spirit of hope, improves communities, and makes America a better place to live. We care about the entire community, and we are dedicated to helping people help themselves and each other.